1000个日常生活对话,简单实用,收藏起来给孩子学习~

内容分享1天前发布
0 1 0
全能 AI 聚合平台 免费

一站式接入主流 AI 大模型,支持对话 · 生图 · 生视频,即开即用

ChatGPT Claude Gemini Grok DeepSeek 通义千问 Ollama
AI对话 AI生图 AI视频
免费使用 →

你是不是也有这种感觉?学了十几年英语,背了几千个单词,真到用的时候——大脑一片空白。

点咖啡只会说this one,房东打电话来手心冒汗,想投诉网速卡壳半天最后憋出一句”It's too slow”…

别慌,不是你不行,是你学的东西压根儿用不上。今天这1000个对话,全是从真实生活里扒下来的,看完就能用。


01. At the Grocery Store 超市购物

情景: Mike在超市寻找食材,遇到正在整理货架的店员Rachel,向她询问。

对话:

Rachel: Good morning! Can I help you find something today?
瑞秋: 早上好!今天需要我帮您找什么吗?

Mike: Yes, please. I'm looking for the pasta section.
迈克: 是的,麻烦你。我在找意面区。

Rachel: Sure. Go straight down this aisle, and it'll be on your right, about halfway down.
瑞秋: 好的。沿着这个通道直走,在您的右手边,大约一半的位置。

Mike: Thanks. And do you have any gluten-free options?
迈克: 谢谢。还有无麸质的意面吗?

Rachel: Yes, we do. They're on the top shelf with a green label.
瑞秋: 有的。它们在顶层货架上,有绿色标签。

Mike: Perfect. I also need some fresh basil, but I can't find it.
迈克: 太好了。我还需要一些新鲜罗勒,但我找不到。

Rachel: The fresh herbs are in the produce section, near the lettuce.
瑞秋: 新鲜香草在农产品区,生菜附近。

Mike: Got it. One last thing – where are the shopping carts?
迈克: 清楚了。最后一件事——购物车在哪里?

Rachel: Right by the entrance. There's a stack just inside the door.
瑞秋: 就在入口处。门里面有一排。

Mike: Great, thank you so much for your help!
迈克: 太好了,超级感谢你的协助!


02. Making a Phone Appointment 电话预约

情景: Lisa牙痛,打电话给诊所预约看牙,与接待员Nancy通话。

对话:

Nancy: Good morning, City Dental Clinic. This is Nancy speaking. How can I help you?
南希: 早上好,城市牙科诊所。我是南希。有什么可以帮您?

Lisa: Hi, I'd like to make an appointment with Dr. Brown, please.
丽莎: 你好,我想预约布朗医生的门诊。

Nancy: Certainly. Is this for a routine check-up or something specific?
南希: 当然。是常规检查还是有什么具体问题?

Lisa: I have a toothache. It's been bothering me since yesterday.
丽莎: 我牙痛。从昨天开始就一直不舒服。

Nancy: I'm sorry to hear that. Dr. Brown has an opening tomorrow at 2:30 PM.
南希: 听到这个我很遗憾。布朗医生明天下午2:30有个空档。

Lisa: Tomorrow is fine. Do you have anything earlier?
丽莎: 明天可以。有更早一点的时间吗?

Nancy: Let me check… There's a cancellation at 10 AM, if that works better.
南希: 我查一下……上午10点有个撤销的预约,这个时间更方便吗?

Lisa: Yes, 10 AM is perfect. I'll take that.
丽莎: 好的,上午10点很好。我就要这个时间。

Nancy: Great. Can I have your full name and date of birth, please?
南希: 好的。请告知我您的全名和出生日期?

Lisa: Lisa Thompson, born on May 15th, 1992.
丽莎: 丽莎·汤普森,1992年5月15日出生。

Nancy: Thank you. We'll see you tomorrow at 10 AM, Ms. Thompson.
南希: 谢谢您。我们明天上午10点见,汤普森女士。


03. At the Gym 在健身房

情景: 新会员Kevin第一次来健身房,向前台Tom咨询设施使用。

对话:

Tom: Welcome to FitLife! Is this your first time here?
汤姆: 欢迎来到FitLife!这是您第一次来吗?

Kevin: Yes, I just signed up online yesterday.
凯文: 是的,我昨天刚在网上注册的。

Tom: Great! Let me show you around. First, here's the locker room.
汤姆: 太好了!我带您参观一下。第一,这里是更衣室。

Kevin: Do I need to bring my own lock?
凯文: 我需要自己带锁吗?

Tom: No, we have digital locks. You can set your own code.
汤姆: 不用,我们有电子锁。您可以自己设密码。

Kevin: That's convenient. Where are the treadmills?
凯文: 那很方便。跑步机在哪里?

Tom: They're in the cardio area, just past the weight machines.
汤姆: 在有氧区,就在力量器械区后面。

Kevin: And do you offer any group classes?
凯文: 你们有团体课程吗?

Tom: Yes, we have yoga, spinning, and Zumba. Here's our weekly schedule.
汤姆: 有的,我们有瑜伽、动感单车和尊巴。这是我们每周的课程表。

Kevin: Awesome. Is there a water fountain nearby?
凯文: 太棒了。附近有饮水机吗?

Tom: Sure, there's one right next to the entrance to the cardio area.
汤姆: 有的,有氧区入口旁边就有一个。


04. Talking to a Landlord 与房东沟通

情景: 租客Emma发现公寓漏水,打电话给房东Mr. Wilson求助。

对话:

Emma: Hello, Mr. Wilson? This is Emma from apartment 3B.
艾玛: 你好,威尔逊先生?我是3B公寓的艾玛。

Wilson: Hi Emma. What can I do for you?
威尔逊: 你好艾玛。有什么事吗?

Emma: I'm sorry to bother you, but there's a leak under my kitchen sink.
艾玛: 抱歉打扰您,但我厨房水槽下面漏水了。

Wilson: Oh no. How bad is it?
威尔逊: 哦不。严重吗?

Emma: It's not huge, but water is pooling in the cabinet.
艾玛: 不是很严重,但水在柜子里积起来了。

Wilson: Okay, I'll call a plumber right away. Can you turn off the water valve?
威尔逊: 好的,我马上打电话给水管工。你能关掉水阀吗?

Emma: I'm not sure where that is.
艾玛: 我不知道水阀在哪里。

Wilson: It should be under the sink. Look for a small handle or knob.
威尔逊: 应该在水槽下面。找一个小把手或旋钮。

Emma: Found it! Okay, I turned it clockwise and the water stopped.
艾玛: 找到了!好的,我顺时针拧了,水停了。

Wilson: Perfect. The plumber should be there within an hour.
威尔逊: 太好了。水管工应该一小时内到。

Emma: Thank you so much. Should I clean up the water?
艾玛: 超级感谢。我需要清理积水吗?

Wilson: If you could, that would be helpful. I'll deduct something from next month's rent.
威尔逊: 如果你能清理一下,那就太好了。我会从下个月房租里扣减一些。


05. At the Post Office 在邮局

情景: James要寄一个包裹给朋友,在邮局与职员Linda对话。

对话:

Linda: Next, please! How can I help you today?
琳达: 下一位!今天有什么可以帮您的?

James: Hi, I need to send this package to Toronto.
詹姆斯: 你好,我需要把这个包裹寄到多伦多。

Linda: Sure. Does it contain anything fragile or liquid?
琳达: 好的。里面有任何易碎品或液体吗?

James: No, just some books and a sweater.
詹姆斯: 没有,只是一些书和一件毛衣。

Linda: Great. Would you like standard shipping or express?
琳达: 很好。您想要标准邮寄还是快递?

James: How long does standard take?
詹姆斯: 标准邮寄需要多久?

Linda: About 5-7 business days. Express is 2-3 days.
琳达: 大约5-7个工作日。快递是2-3天。

James: I'll go with standard. How much will that be?
詹姆斯: 我选标准邮寄吧。多少钱?

Linda: Let me weigh it… That's 2.5 kilograms. It'll be $18.50.
琳达: 我称一下……2.5公斤。一共是18.5美元。

James: Okay. And I need to buy some stamps too, please.
詹姆斯: 好的。我还需要买一些邮票。

Linda: Sure. How many would you like? A book of ten is $9.
琳达: 好的。您要多少?十张一本的是9美元。

James: A book of ten is perfect. Here's $30.
詹姆斯: 十张一本正好。给你30美元。

Linda: Here's your change and your receipt. Have a great day!
琳达: 这是找零和您的收据。祝您有美好的一天!


06. At the Library 在图书馆

情景: 学生Chris在图书馆找书,向图书管理员Sarah咨询。

对话:

Sarah: Hi there! Do you need any assistance finding something?
莎拉: 您好!需要帮忙找什么吗?

Chris: Yes, I'm looking for books on artificial intelligence for my research paper.
克里斯: 是的,我在找关于人工智能的书,用于我的研究论文。

Sarah: Sure. AI books are in the 600s section, specifically around 650-670.
莎拉: 好的。人工智能的书在600区,具体在650-670附近。

Chris: Thanks. Do you have any recommendations for beginners?
克里斯: 谢谢。有适合初学者推荐的吗?

Sarah: Let me think… “AI for Everyone” by Andrew Ng is very popular.
莎拉: 让我想想……安德鲁·吴的《人人懂AI》很受欢迎。

Chris: Great! Is it available right now?
克里斯: 太好了!目前有这本书吗?

Sarah: Let me check the computer… Yes, it's on the shelf, not checked out.
莎拉: 我在电脑上查一下……有的,在书架上,没有被借走。

Chris: Perfect. Also, how do I print from my laptop?
克里斯: 太好了。还有,我怎么用笔记本电脑打印?

Sarah: You need to use our web printing system. Let me show you.
莎拉: 你需要用我们的网络打印系统。我给你演示一下。

Chris: That would be really helpful. Thank you!
克里斯: 那太好了。谢谢你!

Sarah: My pleasure. Follow me to the computer station.
莎拉: 不客气。跟我到电脑区来吧。


07. Picking Up a Friend 接朋友

情景: Amy开车去机场接从国外回来的朋友Jenny。

对话:

Amy: Jenny! Over here!
艾米: 珍妮!这边!

Jenny: Amy! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to see you! hugs
珍妮: 艾米!天哪,见到你太开心了!拥抱

Amy: Welcome home! How was your flight?
艾米: 欢迎回家!飞行怎么样?

Jenny: Long. Like, really long. I tried to sleep but couldn't.
珍妮: 很长。真的特别长。我试着睡觉但睡不着。

Amy: I bet. Did you check any luggage?
艾米: 可以想象。你有托运行李吗?

Jenny: Yeah, one big suitcase. I need to go to baggage claim.
珍妮: 有,一个大行李箱。我得去行李提取处。

Amy: No problem. I'll come with you. Is this all your carry-on?
艾米: 没问题。我跟你一起去。这是你所有的随身行李吗?

Jenny: Yeah, just my backpack. I'm so tired I could sleep standing up.
珍妮: 是的,就我的背包。我累得站着都能睡着。

Amy: Poor thing. My car is in the short-term parking. I'll drive you home.
艾米: 可怜的家伙。我的车在短时停车场。我开车送你回家。

Jenny: You're a lifesaver. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed.
珍妮: 你真是救星。我等不及要在自己床上睡觉了。

Amy: I even stopped and got you coffee and a sandwich for the ride.
艾米: 我甚至还停下来给你买了咖啡和三明治,路上吃。

Jenny: You're the best friend ever. Let's go!
珍妮: 你是世界上最好的朋友。我们走吧!


08. Technical Support Call 技术支持电话

情景: 用户Paul的电脑无法连接网络,打电话给技术支持人员Mike。

对话:

Mike: Thank you for calling TechSupport. My name is Mike. How can I assist you?
迈克: 感谢致电技术支持。我是迈克。有什么可以帮您?

Paul: Hi Mike. My laptop won't connect to Wi-Fi. It was working yesterday.
保罗: 你好迈克。我的笔记本电脑连不上Wi-Fi了。昨天还能用的。

Mike: I'm sorry to hear that. Let's try a few things. Is Wi-Fi turned on?
迈克: 很抱歉听到这个。我们试几个方法。Wi-Fi打开了吗?

Paul: Yes, the icon shows it's on, but it says “No internet connection”.
保罗: 打开了,图标显示是开的,但显示”无互联网连接”。

Mike: Okay. Can you try restarting your router? Unplug it for 30 seconds.
迈克: 好的。你能试试重启路由器吗?拔掉电源30秒。

Paul: Hold on… Okay, I did that. Still the same problem.
保罗: 稍等……好了,我做了。还是同样的问题。

Mike: Alright. Let's check your network settings. Can you open Command Prompt?
迈克: 好的。我们检查一下你的网络设置。你能打开命令提示符吗?

Paul: I'm not sure how to do that.
保罗: 我不知道怎么打开。

Mike: No problem. Type “cmd” in the search bar and click on it.
迈克: 没问题。在搜索栏输入”cmd”,然后点击它。

Paul: Okay, it's open. What now?
保罗: 好的,打开了。然后呢?

Mike: Type “ipconfig” and press Enter. Tell me what it says next to IPv4 Address.
迈克: 输入”ipconfig”然后按回车。告知我IPv4地址旁边显示什么。

Paul: It says 169.254… Is that bad?
保罗: 显示169.254… 这不好吗?

Mike: Yes, that means your computer isn't getting an IP address. Let's try…
迈克: 是的,这意味着你的电脑没有获取到IP地址。我们试试……


09. At the Hair Salon 在发廊

情景: Olivia去发廊剪头发,与发型师David沟通想要的发型。

对话:

David: Good afternoon! Have a seat. What are we doing for you today?
大卫: 下午好!请坐。今天想做什么发型?

Olivia: Hi! I want to cut my hair shorter. It's too much work to maintain.
奥利维亚: 你好!我想把头发剪短一些。目前这样太难打理了。

David: I understand. How short were you thinking?
大卫: 我理解。你想剪多短?

Olivia: About shoulder length. Maybe a little above.
奥利维亚: 到肩膀的长度吧。可能稍微上面一点。

David: Like a lob? That's popular right now. Very stylish.
大卫: 像长波波头那样?目前很流行。超级时尚。

Olivia: Yes, exactly! But I want to keep some layers for volume.
奥利维亚: 是的,就是这个!但我想留一些层次,显得蓬松些。

David: Good choice. Layers will give it movement. Any bangs?
大卫: 好选择。层次会让头发有动感。要刘海吗?

Olivia: No bangs, please. I had them before and regretted it.
奥利维亚: 不要刘海,谢谢。我之前剪过,后悔了。

David: laughs I hear that a lot. What about color? Keep it natural?
大卫: 笑 我常听人这么说。颜色呢?保持自然色吗?

Olivia: Yes, just my natural brown. I don't want to deal with roots.
奥利维亚: 是的,就我自然的棕色。我不想处理发根的问题。

David: Smart. Alright, let's wash your hair first and then we'll cut.
大卫: 机智。好的,我们先洗头,然后剪发。


10. Job Offer Call 工作录用电话

情景: 刚刚面试过的Catherine接到HR经理Mr. Brown的电话,通知她被录用了。

对话:

Brown: Hello, may I speak with Catherine Chen, please?
布朗: 你好,请问是陈凯瑟琳吗?

Catherine: This is she speaking.
凯瑟琳: 我就是。

Brown: Hi Catherine, this is Mr. Brown from Apex Solutions. How are you?
布朗: 你好凯瑟琳,我是Apex Solutions的布朗先生。你好吗?

Catherine: I'm doing well, thank you. How are you, Mr. Brown?
凯瑟琳: 我很好,谢谢。您好吗,布朗先生?

Brown: I'm great. I'm calling with some good news – we'd like to offer you the position!
布朗: 我很好。我打电话来是有个好消息——我们想录用你!

Catherine: Oh my gosh, really? That's wonderful news! Thank you so much!
凯瑟琳: 哦天哪,真的吗?这真是太好了!超级感谢!

Brown: You earned it. We were very impressed with your interview.
布朗: 这是你应得的。你的面试给我们留下了深刻的印象。

Catherine: I'm so excited. When would I start?
凯瑟琳: 我太激动了。我什么时候开始工作?

Brown: We're hoping for the first of next month. Does that work for you?
布朗: 我们希望下个月一号。对你来说可以吗?

Catherine: Yes, absolutely. I'll need to give notice at my current job.
凯瑟琳: 是的,完全可以。我需要向目前的工作单位提出离职。

Brown: Of course. I'll email you the formal offer letter with all the details.
布朗: 当然。我会把正式的录用信和所有细节发邮件给你。

Catherine: Perfect. Is there anything else I need to do?
凯瑟琳: 太好了。我还需要做什么吗?

Brown: Just review the letter and sign it when you're ready. Welcome to the team!
布朗: 查看邮件,准备好后签字就可以了。欢迎加入团队!

Catherine: Thank you so much, Mr. Brown! I won't let you down.
凯瑟琳: 超级感谢,布朗先生!我不会让您失望的。

© 版权声明

相关文章

1 条评论

none
暂无评论...