国外参展面对客户无法开口,别傻了赶紧看看这些常用句,真的!
以下是国外参展时常用的一些场景对话,涵盖接待客户、介绍产品、洽谈合作、交换名片等环节,中英文对照,方便你直接使用或参考。
1. 接待客户(展台前)
A: 客户
B: 你
A: Hello, may I have a look at this product?
(你好,我可以看看这个产品吗?)
B: Of course! This is our latest model. Let me show you how it works.
(当然!这是我们最新型号,我给您演示一下功能。)
A: It looks nice. What materials are used?
(看起来不错,用了什么材料?)
B: It’s made of high-grade stainless steel, which is rust-proof and durable.
(高级不锈钢材质,防锈耐用。)
2. 主动迎接客户
B: Good morning! Welcome to our booth. Are you looking for something specific?
(早上好,欢迎来到我们展位。您有具体要找的产品吗?)
A: I'm interested in your smart home devices. Do you have a catalog?
(我对你们的智能家居产品感兴趣,有目录吗?)
B: Yes, here’s our brochure and a sample list. Please take a seat, and I can explain more.
(有的,这是我们的手册和样品清单。请坐,我可以详细介绍。)
3. 介绍产品优势与价格
A: How does this compare to your competitors?
(这款和竞争对手相比有什么优势?)
B: Our product has a longer battery life and a 2-year warranty, while most competitors offer only 1 year.
(我们的产品续航更长,还有两年保修,而大多数同行只提供一年。)
A: What’s your MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)?
(最小起订量是多少?)
B: MOQ is 500 units for standard orders. But we can negotiate for a trial order.
(标准订单最小起订量是500件,试单我们可以商量。)
4. 询问合作与报价
A: Can you send me a quotation after the show?
(展会后能把报价发给我吗?)
B: Sure, could you please leave your business card? I’ll follow up within 48 hours.
(当然,方便留张名片吗?我会在48小时内跟进。)
A: Here it is. Also, do you offer OEM or customization?
(给你。另外,你们提供OEM或定制吗?)
B: Yes, we offer OEM, ODM, and logo printing. We can discuss details later.
(提供OEM、ODM和Logo印刷,我们可以稍后详谈。)
5. 交换名片与结束对话
A: Thank you for the information. I'll discuss with my team and get back to you.
(谢谢介绍,我会和团队讨论再联系你。)
B: Great. Here’s my business card. You can also reach me on WhatsApp.
(好的,这是我的名片,你也可以通过WhatsApp联系我。)
A: Perfect. Nice talking to you.
(太好了,很高兴和你交流。)
B: Same here. Enjoy the rest of the exhibition.
(我也是,祝您逛展愉快。)
6. 遇到老客户或约后续会议
A: Hi, it's good to see you again. Are you launching anything new?
(嗨,又见面了。有新品推出吗?)
B: Yes, we have two new models. Do you have 10 minutes for a quick demo?
(有,两个新款。您有10分钟时间简单看一下演示吗?)
A: Sure, let's do it now. Or we can have dinner tonight?
(可以,目前看。或者今晚一起吃晚饭?)
B: Dinner sounds great. How about 7 PM at the restaurant near the convention center?
(晚饭好,晚上7点在展馆附近的餐厅怎么样?)
小提示:
- 准备常用句式卡片:把上面你最常用的几句话写在小本子或手机备忘录里。
- 保持微笑+眼神接触:外国人很看重自信和友善的非语言交流。
- 听不懂时别慌:可以说:
- “Could you please repeat that?”
- “Let me just confirm your meaning…”
- “Would you mind speaking a little slower?”



